The Viridesco 30-day Program is an interpretation of the ‘Rick Simpson Protocol’. The Rick Simpson Protocol calls for the user to build tolerance gradually until reaching the ability to consume 1mL of pure cannabinoid oil per day. The Viridesco 30-day Program builds up tolerance towards the goal of full strength in the shortest amount time.
By following the 30-day program design, the client will have reached 90% potency by the 30th day and could be ready to consume 1mL of full strength oil.
There are two ingredients used to create this program:
- the finest lab-tested cannabinoid resins
- organic and unrefined, cold pressed, hemp-seed oil
These kits use fifteen unique batches of differing strengths, so that the new user can dispense the same amount of product each day, with the confidence that they are continuing to build up to tolerance. No matter what stage you are at in ‘The Program’, a full daily dose is equivalent to nearly seven complete turns of the twisting devise.
Without the Viridesco Program anyone following ‘The Protocol’ needs to calculate daily cannabinoid increases using either complex math or vague guesswork. We feel that guesswork is not a great option for patients, which is why Viridesco has created the program kits.Consume these products responsibly.
These are natural plant-based products that are not flavored or adulterated in any way. As such the ‘taste’ or flavor may be quite strong for some. The product can be mixed with fatty foods, or with herbal tea, to aid in digestion if the taste is too strong on its own.
Cannabinoids are most easily absorbed when ingested sub-lingually. Holding the product below the tongue for a few minutes before swallowing allows for sublingual absorption. The product can also be put onto a spoon. Lick the spoon, hold under tongue, swallow, then repeat.
Everybody processes cannabinoids differently, proceed with caution. The length of time to use the program can be stretched to as long as needed. If a peak in tolerance is reached, use the chart to adjust the dosage of the product to a desirable level.
Using the Dispenser
In the bottom of the Viridesco 30-day Program box, there are instructions and pictures on how to assemble and use the stainless-steel Apollo Dispenser. The most important markings are the etched lines that follow around the outside of the circular housing disk. A daily dose of the program is seven turns of the twisting devise, so use the etched lines to keep track of the start and ending of each complete turn the dispenser makes when twisted.
Dispense the product by gradually turning the twisting part of the Apollo in a clockwise direction. Once the product is dispensed turn the twister backwards, counterclockwise, to remove the pressure off the cartridge when not in use.
Nearing the end of the program the cannabinoid content increases, making the product more difficult to dispense when cool. If getting the product to flow is difficult hold the dispenser in the hand for five minutes. Alternatively, submerse the dispenser in warm tap water for up to a few minutes to get the oil flowing. Do not try and force the product out. Cannabinoid oil usually needs to be warmed up before it will move freely.DISCLAIMERS
• KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
• This program does not claim to have any medicinal benefits. Consult your naturopath or doctor if you are unsure.
• Do not drive or operate machinery while ingesting this product.
• Ingesting larger amounts of cannabinoids will cause extreme drowsiness, it is best to take with or after dinner, about 90-120 minutes before bed. Plan to sleep at least 9 hours; some people may need to sleep 10-16 hours.
• It is advised that you consume your oil with or after having a meal if you are sensitive to ingesting cannabis.
• If you have responsibilities in the daytime, take the dosage with dinner or before bedtime. Alternatively, if the user does not have responsibilities in the daytime, they could try taking smaller doses throughout the day. Use your discretion based upon how you react.
• Please store all extra cartridges in the fridge until ready to use.
• If you have allergies to hemp, or cannabis, do not use this product. If you experience any sort of adverse reaction, difficulty breathing, tightness of chest, increased or decreased blood pressure, lightheadedness, etc., discontinue taking this product, and consult your doctor or naturopath.
• By purchasing this product, you agree to consume it at your own risk.
• We will not assume responsibility for any adverse reactions you may have after ingesting this product, use at your own discretion.
• We will not assume responsibility for any legal ramifications that arise from using or possessing this product.